The best solution for specific project.
18 de febrero del 2019
ASP.NET is an open source web framework, made by Microsoft, for building modern web applications and administrations with .NET.
ASP.Net applications can likewise be written in a variety of of.Net languages. These incorporate C#, VB.Net, and J#.
The full form of ASP is Active Server Pages, and .NET is Network Enabled Technologies.
ASP.NET extends .NET
ASP.NET expands the .NET platform with tools and libraries specifically for building web applications.
These are a few things that ASP.NET adds to the .NET platform:
• The base framework for processing web requests
• Web-page templating language structure, known as Razor, for building dynamic site pages utilizing C#
• Libraries for normal web designs, for example, Model View Controller (MVC)
• Authentication framework that incorporates libraries, a database, and template pages for dealing with logins, including multifaceted confirmation and outer validation with Google, Twitter, and more.
• Editor extensions to provide syntax highlighting, code consummation, and other usefulness specifically to create site pages
Obtain absolute control over the functionalities of the sales channel and carry out all types of projects related to Internet sales.
2.- Any app, any platform
3.- Performance where it matters
4.- Trusted and secure
5.- Large ecosystem
6.- Open source